Here are the top and bottom 5 teams from the MLS based on their performance this week.
- Real Salt Lake - No reason to change yet.
- Philadelphia Union - A very strong start to the season now has Philadelphia in charge of the East.
- LA Galaxy - A draw against DC United wasn't the best result they could have hoped for, but not the worst either.
- Colorado Rapids - The result against Dallas was unexpected, but Colorado is still in a good position.
- DC United - Their draw against Los Angeles shows that this team is on the rise.
Bottom 5 (with the worst at #5)
- FC Dallas - Oh, look who joined the MLS this weekend.
- Columbus Crew - Their performance against Chivas USA was only justified by the fact Columbus has an excuse of rebuilding this year.
- New England Revolution - Losing to Real Salt Lake's B side is a disappointment beyond belief. This team looks like they're checked out.
- Portland Timbers - Expansion teams suck their first year, and Portland is no exception.
- Chivas USA - Why is this team in the league again?