Another week of play, another set of top and bottom 5 rankings. Here they are:
- Real Salt Lake - Yeah, dismantling the Galaxy will put you here.
- Colorado Rapids - They would have the first place here but for Real Salt Lake's performance against the LA Galaxy. Still, being undefeated is pretty good.
- Philadelphia Union - This team has been the surprise of the early season.
- New York Red Bulls - Somehow, even without any starters, this team gets a draw against Columbus.
- Chicago Fire - A win against Sporting KC reaffirms that Chicago's going somewhere this season.
- Chivas USA - No wins.
- Portland Timbers - Still no wins, but signs of progress.
- FC Dallas - A loss shows that this team is going downhill.
- DC United - And they were off to such a promising start too.
- Houston Dynamo - They're kind of stagnant.